[Linphone-users] Bug report for iPhone client [v. 1.0.2]

From: Fredrik Bengtsson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bug report for iPhone client [v. 1.0.2]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:24:09 +0200

Hi,

I am using linphone on 3 iphones (and one iPad), each connected to PBXes.org. It's a 3GS, a 3G and a "2G" (first gen.) iPhone. I observe that on the 2G hardware there is no audible ring signal when receiving a call.

i.e.:
When calling from 2G -> 3GS there is a ring signal and a red button to answer.
When calling from 3G or 3GS -> 2G there is no ring signal, but a red button to answer.
Sound works, and it is not on mute.

I also noticed that if the dialer hangs up before the call is answered, the two answer buttons yet remains active (visible) until pressed.

I hope that this mail-list is the appropriate forum for bug reports? Otherwise i apologize and hope to be redirected :-)

My best regards
Fredrik