Re: [Linphone-users] some question about linphone Android version.

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] some question about linphone Android version.
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:14:34 +0200

Hi,

Le 31 août 2010 à 11:12, Yita Wu a écrit :

(1)Does linphone on Android use JNI to call "SIP library" ? or  Does linphone use Java SIP library ?
Yes, Linphone for Android  provides a Java binding of the c version of liblinphone, including the sip stack.

(2)Could I modify linphone source code and cross-compiler using Android toolchain ?
Yes, have a look to the README file from the git project linphone-android

(3) How many Android version that linphone can support ?
Every version starting from Android 1.5

(4) How could I modify linphone's Android UI, and re-create my UI to linphone ?  and porting my Android phone ?

First, I think you should have a look to Linphone for Android source code from linphone-android git project.
As  liblinphone Android java binding follow the c version of liblinphone, you can use the doxygene documentation of liblinphone.

Thanks!

Best regards,
K.