[Linphone-users] Differences SIP stack Linux vs Windows version?

From: John_De_Breij
Subject: [Linphone-users] Differences SIP stack Linux vs Windows version?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:17:39 +0100

We are testing the Linphone against our IP platform, and we run against
some issues.

We need to setup a Linux machine to do some testing, but we also saw the
Windows version. I had a look at some of the specific SIP settings
(linphonerc config file) and they seem to be comparable. My question is, if
we test with the windows version (simpler for us to setup) can I assume the
testing can be compared to the linux version from a SIP behavior point of
view? Prime goal is to check register / simple call services to start
with.

Any comment appreciated, otherwise we will setup the linux box.

Thanks
John

Sent from John's Blackberry

Mitel Benelux & Nordics