[Linphone-users] Linphone CVS

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone CVS
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:09:00 +0200

I don't know if it's too early to discuss the cvs version or if this
is the right list, but here it goes.

I gave a try to the cvs version of linphone. I had to revert some
small changes to get it to work (strangely enough, these changes were
made recently). The changes are in the attached diff. Without these
changes I have a couple of "incompatible pointer type" warnings and it
doesn't recognize the realm (i.e. I see rubbish when prompted for a
password, and a lot of entries created in .linphonerc with the same
rubbish).

While I previously reported an infinite authorization loop while
trying to make a call through voip.eutelia.it, with this version it
seems to work :-)
However sometimes linphone seems to forget the password, so it will
prompt me for one (the same one that it already had) and it works.

Nothing more to report at the moment.

Bye
--
Luca