[Linphone-users] can't hear anything in the speaker

From: li jiuying
Subject: [Linphone-users] can't hear anything in the speaker
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:40:39 -0800 (PST)

hi,
I install a linphone(linphonec)1.2pre5 on linux
Ubuntu. the registration an Asterisk is ok. I can
connect for exemple to X-Lite( windows) via asterisk.
I use ALSA for the sound card driver. but my speaker
and micro are seperately.
Speaker: intel 82801DB-ICH4 (playback_dev_id=2)
micro: USB Device 0x46d:0x8b2 (capture_dev_id=3)

if in ~/.linphonec, I have:
[sound]
plauback_dev_id=2
ringer_dev_id=2
capture_dev_id=3

the micro for linphone works, but I can't hear the
rings
if I have:
[sound]
plauback_dev_id=2
ringer_dev_id=2
capture_dev_id=2

than I can hear the rings when I telephone. but the
micro no longer works
in both of the case (I also try some other
possiblities) anyway,
I can't hear anything from the speaker of linphone.
but the micro of X-lite works.

does some body have some ideas?
Is linphone/linphonec developped for the micro and
speaker on the same device?
and what is dev_id for? I tried dev_id= 0, 1, 2 or
remove it totally nothing seems to be changed for
linphone/linphonec.

If someone konw the solution or have some ideas thanks
for sending mail to address@hidden
Jo

http://mail.yahoo.com