[Linphone-users] newbie

From: Georg Ritter
Subject: [Linphone-users] newbie
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:58:45 +0200

Hello,

just downloaded and compiled ;-).

When trying to use it with sipgate.at, it for some reason fails.

The problem is a
| INFO1 | <ict_callbacks.c: 261> User need to authenticate to INVITE!

| INFO1 | <authentication.c: 351> Unable to get a password: no registration
context.

probably. But I entered my password and checked the tickbox in the prefs.

For the NAT traverse I was not sure if I must put the IP of FW
or the IP of the originating PC behind the NAT fw. So tried both,
neither did work.

Here is the detailed log
There are some parse errors ( the ">>" "<<" I inserted into
the debug output to see where the string ends and starts is)
Though it seem to receive an emtpy udp message.

http://members.fortunecity.com/112233445544/linphone.conf.txt
http://members.fortunecity.com/112233445544/linphone_errors.txt

Anyone any ideas ;-)?
many greetings and thx,