[Linphone-users]relay linphone over a voice modem

From: Luis Manuel Silveira Russo
Subject: [Linphone-users]relay linphone over a voice modem
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 00:57:30 +0000 (WET)

Hi,

 I've a working version of linphone on madrake 8.2.

 I've also got an external voice modem (BOCA 56K). I would  like to use
sip with a regular phone at one end. For that I would need to make
linphone relay my call trougth the modem to a phone whenever it received a
call, and also to make sip call whenever the modem received the rigth
call.

 Problem is I don't really know where to start. I've checked out some
information on vgetty and mgetty, for doing and answering machine, there
still seems to be some pieces missing.

  Can anyone help me with this.

  Thanks in advance,

  Luís Russo