[Linphone-users]Problems compiling linphone-0.8.0

From: Brian Collins
Subject: [Linphone-users]Problems compiling linphone-0.8.0
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:22:43 -0600

Howdy,

I have already successfully compiled libosip-0.9.0 and
partysip-0.5.0 on my Mandrake 8.2 (2.4.18-6mdk) linux
box.  When I go to compile linphone-0.8.0 it complains
in the .configure step about not being able to find
gnomeConf.sh which is generated by gnomelibs install.
A quick "find / -name gnomeConf.sh" shows that there
is no such file on my system, but when I go to package
manager it shows a lot of gnomelibs stuff and even
shows gnomelibs 1.4.1.4-5mdk installed.  I am trying
to build under KDE, but Gnome is also installed on
my system too.  Any hints or tips here?  List replies
to my e-mail as well.  Thank you in advance.

Brian J. Collins
address@hidden
http://www.rcclub.org/~bjcollin