[Linphone-developers] I have a problem related to TLS

From: Kiras Sarik
Subject: [Linphone-developers] I have a problem related to TLS
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:39:23 +0500

Good afternoon!, I installed IP-PBX Asterisk + freepbx, my task was to check the operation of TLS with SRTP, Asterisk set up first of all tried to connect from a softphone for a microsip PC, everything works, then switched to android installed your program via TLS is not registered, and with udp it is registered, checked with other programs like Zoiper and gs wave lite. These programs register and work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I did not find a solution on the Internet, Asterisk 16 version freepbx 16 version TLS 1.2.