[Linphone-developers] Can we pass SIP/RTP traffic (required for Audio/Vi

From: Pooja Yadav
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Can we pass SIP/RTP traffic (required for Audio/Video calls) generated via Linphone inside some tunnel.
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:52:46 +0530

Hi Linphone Community members,

We just want to explore that if somehow we can pass SIP/RTP traffic (required
for Audio/Video calls) generated via Linphone inside some tunnel.
Our use case is that we are running UERANSIM with open5GS 5G Core for 5G
signalling and Kamailio IMS as SIP signaling server for Linphone.
We want to know by which the traffic generated via LInphone can be pass through
the GTP tunnels generated at UERANSIM side.
We are able to pass the TCP, UDP, ICMP traffic inside that GTP tunnel using
tools like ping, iperf3 etc on UERANSIM machine/host.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Pooja Yadav