Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Push Notification Not Working

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Push Notification Not Working
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 11:16:44 +0100

Hello. Please read the Changelogs of linphone-sdk and liblinphone for the actual stable version. They describe all the important changes done, especially between 4.5 and 5.x.

Additionally, please check the associated newsletters about the 5.0 and 5.1 releases of the SDK on our website.

If with these information you still have trouble to update the SDK, you could eventually buy development assistance from us. If you want to, please fill out our typeform here (click on "Contact us"), then our sales team will come back to you.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org