[Linphone-developers] First register not able to connect to SIP server

From: Shubham Narang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] First register not able to connect to SIP server
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:44:41 +0530

Hello Linphone developers,

We are working on an iOS app with an Asterisk-based server.

For receiving calls in the background and terminated state, we implemented a VOIP push.

The push is working fine in the background state.

When we receive a VOIP push in the terminate state, App is not able to connect to the server(This happens with the first push).
From the second push, it's working fine in terminated state.

In the first push, the server not received any registration requests from the mobile app. Although App is sending register request.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks