Re: [Linphone-developers] [Feature request] Option to turn off certifica

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Feature request] Option to turn off certificate verification in GUI
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:55:59 +0200

Hi René,

You can edit the RC file of your AppImage, simply don't do it while the app is opened, as it will perform a sync of it's settings to the RC file when closing, overriding your changes.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org