[Linphone-developers] Out Going Call Not Working.

From: Safrana Shereen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Out Going Call Not Working.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 06:10:46 +0000

Hi,

I'm using a SIP account.

I click "USE SIP ACCOUNT" Button

then in the next page I enter  below details

1. username

2. password

3.domain

4. displayname

5 transport is a tls

and the in login button click I hardcoded proxy also

after clicking the login button its redirects to the Dialer view.

in this situation, i dial a number but an outgoing call is not working.

after entering this page without doing anything then back to dialer page outgoing call is working.

without entering the above setting page can't we take call??