Re: [Linphone-developers] Can't compile linphone, missing bctoolbox

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Can't compile linphone, missing bctoolbox
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 23:39:00 +0100

I updated bctoolbox to support polarssl 1.3.4.

regards,

johan

On 16/02/16 22:26, Johan Pascal wrote:
Ok, that explains, this function came with polarssl 1.3.8.

So you can either install polarssl 1.3.8 or superior from sources on your system or use the linphone-desktop depot which will get all the requested libraries.

I'll let you know if we add polarssl1.3.4 support.

regards,

Johan