[Linphone-developers] Please tell me to whom I can email the following q

From: 04230823
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Please tell me to whom I can email the following questions
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 13:57:50 -0800

Dear Linphone:
Please tell me to whom I can email the following questions:
1. In what country is/are the linphone sip servers located?
2. Are call logs, if any, kept on servers and for how long?
3. What other information, if any, is/are kept on servers?
4. In permissions, linphone has the ability to upload mobile phone number and other identifying information. Does linphone do this? If so, under what circumstances and how long is it retained?
Thank you.

NETHERLANDS.la - the BEST email.