[Linphone-developers] Set call duration!

From: bilal khan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Set call duration!
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:10:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

My name is Bilal, software engineer by profession. I am using Linphone to learn about VOIP technology.

When SIP call is made, linphone starts counting time even call is not picked yet. I have gone through core lib files and found getDuration() method. Is there any api to set call duration. Actually I want linphone to start count seconds when call is picked excluding the waiting time.

Any help or way to stairs would highly be appreciated. Thanks

Bilal Baloch
Software Engineer
+46-760-604756