Re: How can I print only some parts of a score (staves, but no chords)?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How can I print only some parts of a score (staves, but no chords)?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 08:41:02 -0400

Hi Alessandro,

> I want to place multiple scores in a single document

I do this with bookparts:

\bookpart {
  \header { stuff for this bookpart }
  \score {
    score with chords

\bookpart {
  \header { stuff for this bookpart }
  \score {
    score without chords

etc.

> I have read something about using tags, but I don't know how should I use them

One *could* do this with tags… but that wouldn’t be my choice.

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.