Re: Separate dynamics from notes

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Separate dynamics from notes
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:17:00 +0200

Gianmaria Lari wrote:

This thing always seemed so inconvenient to me that I thought it was
practically unusable. Or that there was some trick to maybe have
Frescobaldi tell me the "position" of the note (meant as numbers of quarter
or eight notes from the beginning).

Here is a primitive include file for you to play around with.

When hovering with the mouse
 - over a notehead
 - over a barline (inside a staff)
it shows such a position as (an inconvenient) fraction.

Cheers,
Robin