Re: rests in chord symbols with volta endings

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: rests in chord symbols with volta endings
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 15:07:50 +0200

Le mercredi 26 avril 2023 à 20:27 -0700, Flaming Hakama by Elaine a écrit :

Thanks for the help. I forgot to mention that am still on 2.22, so I am still using the traditional syntax of \repeat and \alternative

It appears that this is actually the MWE, at least for 2.22 all the other lines I removed did not affect either this MWE or my actual real world score.

For me, your MWE gives chord symbols below the volta brackets on 2.22 (as provided by hacklily.org).

It does have \consists Axis_group_engraver, so that sounds expected.

It just has too large spacing between the brackets and the chords, which are fixed by adding \override VerticalAxisGroup.staff-affinity = #DOWN.

Jean