sectionLabel dropped by segno repeat

From: Stephan Schöll
Subject: sectionLabel dropped by segno repeat
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 23:15:42 +0200

Hi all

Happily using the segno repeat feature newly introduced I stumbled upon
this:

--- A
\version "2.25.4"

\relative {
  \sectionLabel "A"
  c'1

  \sectionLabel "B"
  \repeat segno 2 {
    f \fine

    \sectionLabel "C"
    g a \section
---
versus
--- B

\version "2.25.4"

\relative {
  \sectionLabel "A"
  c'1

  \sectionLabel "B"
  \repeat segno 2 {
    f \fine

    \sectionLabel "C"
    g a \section
---
In A) section label "B" is printed, but no segno at the same position,
and in the "D.S. % al fine' the segno is omitted as well,

warning: discarding event: `segno-mark-event'

  \repeat segno 2 {

whereas in B) the segno is printed at bar 2 as well as in the "D.S. % al
fine" markup, but the section label "B" is omitted

warning: discarding event: `section-label-event'

    \sectionLabel "B"

Why do they override eachother? I'd like to keep both - the section
label letter for the orientation in a piece containing quite a couple of
sections (all with letters), and the segno to indicate the repeat.

TIA
Stephan