Re: Voice synthesis - thanks

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: Voice synthesis - thanks
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:47:49 +0100

Thanks folks for the responses.  There's a lot of information there to
digest!

* I've printed off Cho et al (2021) and will study it later.
* Emvoice looks interesting, but is expensive and seems to only be for
WinMac, not *nix.
* I'll look for Vocaloid
* Likewise nnsvs
* Festival is in the EPEL repository so is great for RHEL and clones,
such as I run.  This will be first choice.
* I note specification, but it would be a major project to build from
spec to product.
* I'll go looking for Lilysong.  It would be really nice to have one
source for print and audio.

Once again, thanks for your responses to satisfy my curiosity.
Martin

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS