Global fonts

From: Jakob Pedersen
Subject: Global fonts
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:12:10 +0200

Hello!

I'm trying to change the fonts of my scores. It's a \book consisting of several bookparts with a single \paper block.

I've sent a new roman font using this in the \paper block:

#(define fonts
    (set-global-fonts
     #:roman "Libertinus Serif"
     #:factor (/ staff-height pt 18)
    ))

I have two questions that I couldn't find an answer to in the documentation.

1) How do I apply openfont features globally and not in individual markup blocks?

2) How do I make a global change of the font used for lyrics? I assumed it would change with the roman font, but they didn't.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Jakob