Re: "Closed" fret diagrams

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: "Closed" fret diagrams
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:30:34 +0200

Hello Werner, hello Bophead,

this is actually very trivial to tweak. It requires an adaptation of a single
line and maybe some mechanism of specification. The appended file modifies the
relevant code in such a way that fret-diagram-details.extra-string-length can
be used to specify the extended string length in fret distances (1 for a
single fret space). All that is required is a minor change in one line for
printing and two added lines for scoping the parameter.

The appended file is intended for demonstration and a little bit naughty and
should probably not be used extensively.

Cheers,
Valentin