System-system spacing and ragged-last-bottom with multiple scores

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: System-system spacing and ragged-last-bottom with multiple scores
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 08:26:15 -0700

Hi -

My appreciation to all on the list for all the help we pass around.

I'm having a problem with system-system spacing and ragged-last-bottom in a \Book with multiple scores. I was able, at some point, to do a ragged last bottom on the first score, but the systems were too close for my comfort. I've looked a lot at what seem to be the appropriate places in the Notation Reference, but I cannot figure out how to configure the context within the first score to control either the ragged bottom or the system-system distance, much less both.

I would greatly appreciate help on these issues.

All the best,

Ralph

______
Ralph Palmer