Coda without line break

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Coda without line break
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:02:34 +0200

Hi,

                The enclosed attachment illustrates a Coda including a line break, however:

  1. I want to remove the line break and have the Coda on line 1 keeping the jump text between the Main  and the Coda.
  2. Also, there should some space between the jump text and the start of the coda.
  3. I would also like to move the jump text to the left a little to reduce the empty space there but reducing the ”repeat unfold” on line 20 from 4 – 2 did not have the desired effect.

My knowledge of Lilypond is somewhat basic so any help with this would be appreciated.

John McWilliam

Sent from Mail for Windows