Re: VerticalAxisGroup error

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: VerticalAxisGroup error
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:33:10 +0200

Le 15 avr. 2023 à 08:23, Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@mailbox.org> a écrit :

Not that this may help., but it used to compile under 2.19.83 when I wrote it.

For what it’s worth, #6171 is not a regression (or 2.24 would not have been released without a fix for it). This internal problem was already there before, it was just silent, and ceased to be after a sanity check was enabled in non-debug builds (https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/781).

If it worked fine before, you can consider the programming errors harmless and ignore them.

#6482 *is* a regression. Right now, I am focusing on a deep stack of font-related changes; afterwards I will try to clear my backlog of bugs like this. There is a reason 2.25.3 is dubbed an unstable/development release :)