Vertical spacing between wordwrap items within markup column

From: Benjamin Bruce
Subject: Vertical spacing between wordwrap items within markup column
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 21:48:34 -0600

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how can I make the space between items in
a markup column regular? As you can see in the example, if the text is short so
that there is no wrapping necessary, the space is fine. But the "a a a" item
does wrap around and overlaps a bit with the "b b b" item on its second line.
Any tips?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.24.1"
\markup  {
  \column {
    \wordwrap-string "a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
a a a"
    \wordwrap-string "b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b
b"
    \wordwrap-string "c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c"

Thanks in advance!