Re: How to fix markup horizontal position relative to edge of page

From: Benjamin Bruce
Subject: Re: How to fix markup horizontal position relative to edge of page
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 08:14:35 -0600

Quick question, in the scores I am working on I already have a \layout block
with several other settings within it. How can I insert just the line-width,
indent, and short-indent settings into the already-existent \layout block
without creating another one? If I try just

    #{
       line-width = #(+ lw ind)
       indent = #ind
       short-indent = #ind
    #}

for my LilyPond code block, it gives me the error "not a note name: line-width".
Thanks for your Scheme expertise :)

𐑪𐑯 2023-04-11 𐑨𐑑 07:38, Benjamin Bruce <benjamin@koine.gr> 𐑮𐑴𐑑: