Re: Getting back into Lilypond/Frescobaldi

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Getting back into Lilypond/Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 15:08:29 +0200

Le mardi 11 avril 2023 à 07:59 -0500, Tim's Bitstream a écrit :

This has been my experience, also. I think if the font and/or app is not installed In The Apple Way, applications like LP can't find them.  When I upgrade Lilypond, each time I have to manually install the lilyjazz fonts into the appropriate Lilypond subdirectories or they don't get used by LP.  Apple is not helpful for things like this.

Not that I like Apple, but it's LilyPond's fault here. It's exactly the same on Linux or Windows. See #6486.

(I am working on lots of font changes and this issue is on my short-term TODO list.)