How to fix markup horizontal position relative to edge of page

From: Benjamin Bruce
Subject: How to fix markup horizontal position relative to edge of page
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 15:25:26 -0600

Hello all,
I am trying to layout some documents where the score is centered on the page,
and underneath it is some markup text that is aligned left, relative to the
edge of the page. In some documents the score will be wider, in some it will be
narrower, but the text below it should always be in the same horizontal
position relative to the page.

If I set line-width in the \paper block, it will be applied to everything, and
the markup will be aligned relative to the line-width. If I set line-width in
the \layout block, the markup is independent, but the score is now
left-aligned, not centered.

I am attaching my (somewhat) tiny example in case this doesn't make sense. Is
there a way to accomplish what I'm trying to do, even if it's hacky? Thanks for
your help!