Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: Frescobaldi 3.3.0

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: Frescobaldi 3.3.0
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 15:32:12 -0700

On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 1:20 PM Davide Liessi <davide.liessi@gmail.com> wrote:
We are glad to announce the availability of Frescobaldi 3.3.0. macOS
and Windows installers are available from

 https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/releases/tag/v3.3.0

Linux users can install Frescobaldi from Flathub via Flatpak:

 https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi

Is there a reason I shouldn't install Frescobaldi from the tar.gz file in the release page? That's what I've been doing.  I don't want to set up Flatpack on my Ubuntu system.

--
Knute Snortum