Error compiling a book

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Error compiling a book
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 10:28:05 +0200

Windows 10

Frescobaldi 3.2

Liliypond 2.24.0

I am getting the following error when compiling my book to tunes:

programming error: file name not normalized: ..\..\Includes\Polis_format_portrait.ily

continuing, cross fingers

The compilation proceeds successfully and the result appears normal, however, it would be good to eliminate the cause. Can anyone throw light on what this means and how to correct the error.

You will note that my include file is of type “.ily” instead of “.ly” I cannot remember why I did this and it may be of significance.

John McWilliam

Sent from Mail for Windows