Tutorial on writing lilypond functions?

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: Tutorial on writing lilypond functions?
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 05:38:45 +0000

Using arranger.ly (thanks to Gilbert :-)) I am now at the point I want to automate more. And next step is probably working with scheme functions. Using https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1111 as a starter.

As soon I try to change something I run into the fact that I don't know enough about writing the function. So searching for a tutorial, examples, manual to get a better start?

Where should I go?

Regards, Eef