DS al coda with coda mark within a repeat section

From: Jonathan Poulin
Subject: DS al coda with coda mark within a repeat section
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:36:45 -0400

Hello,

I'm about to transcript a part that contains a D.S al coda with the to code mark placed in a repeat section. The picture below shows an example of what I want but with the code mark misplaced. I manually place the text "last time to code" where I want it. I include the code I have.

Can you help me to get it right? Ideally a solution that will produce the right output if I use the unfoldRepeats command.

thanks
Jonathan

image.png