Re: spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:33:44 -0800

Hi Leo;

  Thanks again for your help.

  I have the "\grace s8." now in all three of the voices that do not
have the "\acciaccatura", yet the problem persists.

  I'm not sure how I would insert the "\grace s8." into my \global
variable.  I'm sure that is obvious, but I don't grok it.

  I have attached my current Lilypond source, pdf output from Lilypond
and the original pdf file.

Thanks,
Ken