Re: swing eighths in

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: swing eighths in
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:20:10 +0100

Le mardi 21 février 2023 à 10:10 -0800, Donald J. Stewart a écrit :

I'd like to set something similar to 'eighth note = triplet' (attached tempo
marking)

I see 'Beat Change' under Directives -> Markings -> Tempi and Metronome marks

But for some reason I get an 'unable to typeset' warning when I attempt to use
this.

I'm sure there's a simple solution that I'm just overlooking...

Hello,