Re: spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 08:42:14 +0100

I haven’t been able to open your  .ly file since   I’m on the telephone, but
that should be an issue 34. Add s8. right after the clef and time signature in
the right hand, so that the grace note timing matches between the different
staves and voices and the extra clefs and time signatures will disappear.

HTH
/Leo