Vertically filling a markup list

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Vertically filling a markup list
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:54:31 +0100

Hello Pondmates,

a while ago I did a small function for filling a markup list onto a given
height or the whole page. The intended use for this is designing titlepages
and such directly within Lilypond.

I’ve now buffed up the function a bit, allowing to use unequal distribution of
the additional space. This can be done by adjusting the weight of each space
by annotating the lower markup with

markup1
\annotate #'((weight . someweight))
markup2

or by directly specifying a ratio the same way:

markup1
\annotate #'((ratio . someratio))
markup2

And yes, the publisher is a fictional counterpart to UE.

Cheers,
Valentin