LilyPond has been updated on BytesIn

From: BytesIn
Subject: LilyPond has been updated on BytesIn
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 08:53:07 +0000

We've sent this email because we have updated LilyPond and this was the contact email supplied for the application.

Your application update status
LilyPond has been updated on BytesIn.com to the 2.24.1 version.
You can check out your application listed our site at: https://www.bytesin.com/software/LilyPond/

If you want to let your users know about your software page on BytesIn to rate it, review it or share it, you can use our download banner below.

If you do not wish to receive any further notifications or confirmations from BytesIn, please send us an email to remove your email from our database. Keep in mind that this means you will not receive ANY further contact from us, including: listing promotions, update confirmations or security alerts.

Regards,
Cezar Renta - Senior Editor
BytesIn
www.bytesin.com