Re: Slur below triplet spanner

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Slur below triplet spanner
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 21:48:41 +0100

Hello David,

this is happening because the positioning of the slur will depend on the
positioning of the tuplet number. The positioning of the tuplet number depends
on the bracket. So I suppose calculation of the Slur forces calculation of the
Bracket as if there was no Slur, and afterward the Bracket is positioned over
the Slur.

This can be avoided by doing

\override TupletNumber.avoid-slur = ##f

which tells the Slur to ignore Tuplet numbers for positioning.

Cheers,
Valentin