Re: How change the default spacing between staff blocks

From: Michael Werner
Subject: Re: How change the default spacing between staff blocks
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 14:36:34 -0500

The docs you want to refer to this for would be:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables#list-of-flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

Specifically, you want the system-system-spacing The docs explain in fair detail how those settings get used, but basically you'll set this in the \paper block. Something like:

\paper {
  system-system-spacing.basic-distance = #8
}