Duplicate marks with removed Staves (frenched)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Duplicate marks with removed Staves (frenched)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:23:27 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am working on a large score with several ChoirStaves and want to have BarNumbers and Marks in the middle as well. However, when I use \RemoveEmptyStaves, removed Staves still have their BarNumbers etc.

How can I solve this without hard-coding where the Staves are removed? Of course I could use manual breaks and override the stencils, but that would be cumbersome and inflexible.

See the attached/following example—of course it has nothing actually to do with the ChoirStaff contexts.

Best, Simon

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.25.0"

\layout {