RE: Installation of Lilypond 2.24.0 on a Windows 11 computer

From: tommy_strandberg
Subject: RE: Installation of Lilypond 2.24.0 on a Windows 11 computer
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:20:33 +0100

Hi Jean,

The files are attached.  In fact, there are three files where the
ScoreExamples_v2nnnn.ly calls the file instruments.ily.  From the conversion
log it seems that certain parts cannot be converted, see below so maybe I've to
rewrite quite some parts of my score layout .

%{
convert-ly.py (GNU LilyPond) 2.24.0  convert-ly.py: Processing `'...
Applying conversion: 2.23.1, 2.23.2, 2.23.3, 2.23.4, 2.23.5,  Not
smart enough to convert \consists Mark_engraver. If independent mark
sequences are desired, use multiple Mark_tracking_translators. Please
refer to the manual for details, and update manually. 2.23.6, 2.23.7,
2.23.8, 2.23.9, 2.23.10, 2.23.11, 2.23.12, 2.23.13, 2.23.14, 2.24.0
%}

BR
Tommy