Re: Installation of Lilypond 2.24.0 on a Windows 11 computer

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Installation of Lilypond 2.24.0 on a Windows 11 computer
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:45:12 +0000

What directory have you unpacked the LilyPond directory to?  I have put it into C:\Program Files (which is where Frescobaldi also gets installed) and I have no such problem.

It may be that if you have LilyPond and Frescobaldi in different places, then something may not get the permissions it expects, but that's just a hunch.

Paul