Re: writing score in absolute time

From: Jacopo Greco d'Alceo
Subject: Re: writing score in absolute time
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:50:09 +0100

Hi Andrew,

thank you for your answer. I’ll tell you a secret: almost the entire occidental notation system is a nice and juicy cartesian linear graph.

Anyway, as you said, no notation program can do this task. As far as I know maybe just bach library inside max.

The idea maybe could be transposed in another way: is it possible for each measure (e.g. quaver = 60) to write a lilypond score that take just some note and an x value for space free from tempo link?