Re: Barline glyph in markup

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: Barline glyph in markup
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:53:47 +0100

Hi,
thank you for the suggestions!
Attached the piece of notation that I would like to engraver, in a piece for piano solo.
I was thinking about using two Staff contexts and a Dynamics context between the staves to put those repeat barline, better if vertically centered.
Any other suggestions?

Rip_mus

Il ven 3 feb 2023, 15:51 Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> ha scritto:
On 03/02/2023 10:50, Rip _Mus wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible to use a repeat barline glyph(opened or closed) in a markup? I'm trying to print it centered between two staves within a Dynamics context.
> Thank you in advance!

The two other answers work, but I wonder if this might be an XY question.
Are you looking for something like this?

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/working-with-ancient-music-_002d-scenarios-and-solutions#mensurstriche-layout

Best,
Jean