Re: 2.23.5 and poly-mark-engraver https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=97

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: 2.23.5 and poly-mark-engraver https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=976
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:53:07 +0100

Hello Joel,

With 2.23 the MarkEvent gets replaced by the RehearsalMarkEvent and the
AdHocMarkEvent, where the latter is meant for labeled and uncounted marks.

This means that you you should replace 'MarkEvent in the polyMark function
for 'AdHocMarkEvent or 'RehearsalMarkEvent, depending on the kind of
labeling. Of course the polymark engraver does not differentiate between these
two things.

Cheers,
Valentin