Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:37:29 +0100

Thanks to all the participants to this thread. I'm a bit stuck into this.
Unfortunately, if I use the copyright field of \header and I remove the footer from the paper, then the copyright field disappears:

%%%%%
\paper {
  bottom-margin = 8
  top-margin = 8
  % oddFooterMarkup = \markup \fill-line { " " }
}

\header {
  copyright = \markup \fill-line
  { \raise #10 \box "String two" }
}

\markup {
  \fill-line
  { \lower #10 \box "String one" }
}
%%%%%

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 11:25 PM Timothy Lanfear <timothy@lanfear.me> wrote:
On 16/12/2021 21:34, Paolo Prete wrote:
> Hello Valentin and David,
>
> I could place the text at the bottom of the page, with \header {
> copyright = "some text" } but I wonder if is there a way to offset it
> (from bottom) of a given value (without setting \paper { bottom-margin
> = offset }, which would affect the entire document.

Could you use the \raise and \lower markup commands?

\header { copyright = \markup { \raise #10 "Copyright" } }

--
Timothy Lanfear, Bristol, UK.