Re: Hide and replace a note with text

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Hide and replace a note with text
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 22:45:40 +0100

Hello Dav, hello Lukas,

Instead of overriding the stencil like this one can also set the stencil to
ly:text-interface::print and override the text property.

Or if one need this multiple times one could do something like the appended
version, which automatically chooses the stencil depending on whether the text
property is set.

Cheers,
Valentin